Wednesday 23 May 2012

Washing hair. School. And winning buttloads of cash.

It's now the day before my official first day at work and I can't believe how quickly the week has flown by. It seems just earlier this week we were still in Brisbane...

Oh wait, I was.

Anyway whilst we've definitely made headway this week, there's still so much to do and clearly not that much time to do it in.

Today's agenda and goals include:

Interview at E's new school
Set up our computer gear in anticipation of the INTERNET (oh how we've missed you). Tomorrow's the magic and highly anticipated day and we want to be ready!
Move the flattened boxes to the garage, locate our dining table underneath the boxes and move it to the dining room. It will be a novel experience to eat at a table instead of off our laps!
Get ready for my first day of work tomorrow including locating all the forms and personal information I need, which is in some random box...somewhere...
Wash hair. I've been delaying the inevitable and embracing the wonders of baby powder (which works just as well as dry shampoo by the way) but the time has now come where whilst my hair still looks ok, it barely even feels like hair. So I've decided a midday cleansing when the day is warmest is the timing of choice, and I'll be arming myself with a bucket for rinsing as I really do not think my stingy water pressure is gonna cut it. Wish me luck.
Win a million dollars. I haven't quite worked out the details on this one so I'll get back to you.

So there's my riveting day! I've told E to make a good impression or else they'll give him the mean teacher, you know there's one at every school. Think I've scared the boy witless!

xx

1 comment:

Julia Sam said...

Are you looking for a scrap car removal caboolture? Then, you've came to the right place. All Cars Buyer provides excellent expertise in the areas of junk car removal, car disposal and cash for cars in all area of Caboolture . With more than 10years in automotive industry, we are largest buyers of the wreck automobiles ...