Wednesday 4 July 2012

Who wants a skull cherry pie? Me!

I've been catching up on my mandatory Bachelorette viewing and now it's down to 3 potential 'husbands' (lol) for Miss Emily. My money's on Jef who seems like he's been cast especially for her...ooops cynical much?

Anyway now that I'm starting to slowly get over this lurgie, feeling slightly better day by day, I've been throwing myself into work whilst missing #1 son soooo much! Awesome to get a call from dad to find out that my son has not just been helping around their motel but basically doing much of dad's job for him this morning while dad was having problems getting going in the -7 degree weather! Whoa, and here I was freezing my bits off this morning at 3 degrees...something to be thankful for!

And something else to look forward to...my favourite 50s housewife reckons she's making this for me...excited! How awesome!

xx


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bec, I would love to see the skulls, hats off to Cathy if she does it, very cool xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh....it's a comin ...bwwahahahahahahah

Cath x

Unknown said...

Cannot wait! I love me some skull cherry pie...