Friday 6 July 2012

Cathy's 50s Housewife Friday. And hell yeah to cake pops!

Happy 50s Housewife Friday!!!

Hope everyone has had an awesome week!

Don't have much time to write as I've been baking like a psycho today, have many birthday pop requests and some 'thank you' pops for a special gal for me to deliver tomorrow.

Choc coconut with choc ganache pops vs red velvet with cream cheese frosting pops...can I get a 'Hell Yeah!'.

I was also going to tell y'all a fascinating tale about hitting the KFC Drive-thru last night with the fam only to be told that they had no chicken but then I decided against it...

First track of the day: David Bowie 'Modern Love'.

Possibly my favourite Bowie tune, if I'm force to name a favourite.

'Gets me to the church on time...'

Not me, I was an hour late :)

Am heading out tonight with one of my fav gals to see Snow White and the Huntsmen purely so I can perve on Chris Hemsworth so shall finish getting my bake on and get myself ready to hit the Barracks.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Till next week...

Cathy xx



Cathy wears many hats. Wife, mother of two sons, CEO of Little Monsters Pty Ltd and Cake Pop Queen just to name a few. She subscribes to the theory that Cathiness is next to Godliness. And on Fridays she behaves like a 50s housewife by sedating herself and cooking, baking and ironing, and being nice to her husband. Any other day is 



No comments: