Saturday 18 August 2012

Bang lists. Oh yeah I'm going there.


So Cathy, Willow and I got onto some random conversation about Bang Lists. You know, if you ever had the chance, randomly bumping into your celebrity dreamboat, yada yada, that your significant other would never stand in your way of well...

banging them.

We started pondering who would be our top 5 (in Willow's case I think narrowing it down to 5 will be difficult, that girl sure likes her teenage pinups) and I thought I would share mine below.

1.       Jason Segal. I don’t know what it is about this guy  but he’s just got me. Even more so when you read this. What a sweetheart. Not sure if he should be top of the ‘Bang List’ or the ‘Marry List’ though? A man who loves the Muppets so much it was the inspiration for his one man rock opera…

Love you Jason.

2.       Christian Slater. Whether he’s smirking at Veronica across the cafeteria or looking like his royal hotness 20 years later on the red carpet. The voice! The hair! The swagger! Is it bigger than a baby’s arm? I would happily find out.

3.       Ian Somerhalder. Tragically cut short in Lost only to re-appear as smouldering, gorgeous Damon Salvatore. Oh yeah! And his TV bro ain’t too shabby either. Hello boys!

4.       Robert Downey Jr – Less Than Zero era. Granted I think he’s still got it but now that he’s cleaned up his act he’s lost a bit of the bad boy that I was obsessed by as a teen. There’s just something about that f*!%ked up young boy that just makes me want to take him home and give him a bath. I give you vintage RDJ.

5.       This was a tough battle between a few notables and ended in a three-way tie. 

Oops that sounds a bit wrong. Or so wrong that it's right?

Anyway, moving on...

I give you Chris Hemsworth as Thor, and Cam Gigandot as…well…Cam Gigandot. He can do anything he wants. And Alexander Skarsgard as Sheriff of my dreams...







No explanation necessary. Can I have them all?

So who would be on your bang list? Fortunately for me I have no significant other at the present time so Jason, Cam, Christian, RDJ et al, phone me anytime.

xx

No comments: