Thursday 2 August 2012

Anticipation. And admitting my dad was right.

So pretty crazy busy week in little old Toowoomba this week!

Everything's ramping up everywhere I look, so many changes, so many projects and so much good news around the place...yay!

And especially when you have something to look forward to, like my long-awaited catchup with 'the girls' at Cathy's place next Friday night. Cathy is threatening to revisit the school video once again, which means groans, nostalgia and total mortification at ye old fashion parade awaits...

Cannot wait to see the gals plus a few who I haven't seen in probably 20 years! Excited!

And then also in August I have a BBQ coming up where lots of my family are coming to Toowoomba for the weekend. It's at the guy's place that is the son of my stepmother's friend (get it? haha) who my dad is keen to hook me up with in search of a life....

So I've been blogging quiet this week as there's not been a whole lot to tell so in lieu of words I thought I'd show some amazingly exciting pictures of me on the way to work....hahaha. Enjoying my 'fashion week' of wearing all new clothes to work...it's a great feeling.

Perhaps dad is right and a life is in order....gulp.

Handbags and breakfast...all the
food groups
xx
All this before coffee...

The breakfast essentials



Good hair days






No comments: