Tuesday 14 August 2012

Why does everyone's breath smell like pot? And other philosophical questions.

Well OK, there are no other philosophical questions, that was a lie.

But today for some reason everywhere I went, everyone's breath I smelled smelled like pot!

Truly!

What's that about? Do I secretly have pot on the brain today or what?

For the record, I'm really not a pot fan, not even a little. So whilst I know the standard response to this question for the ages will be that it's my breath blowing back in my face...

Seriously though, I'm a bit weirded out. Has this every happened to you?

Questions to ponder.

xx

2 comments:

Cathy Cupcakes said...

I'm afraid i can only tell you why MY breath smells of pot.... cant answer for every one else......:)

Unknown said...

Why did I know that would be your response miss housewife???? Btw we need that DC cupcake recipe...stat!