Friday 11 May 2012

50s Housewife Friday

‎50's Housewife Friday's playlist began with Skid Row - Skid Row. Rad album!

Scared Xavier in the car on our way to school with my sing-along excellence of I Remember You......he seemed eager to get out of the car...

Next, listen to 2 Madonna records while baking nutella chocolate cake for cake pops and some choc chip cupcookies for tomorrow's hangout with some of our fav peeps, all the while carrying on a 3 1/2hr phone convo with my brother in Ireland.

And I rang him....if I had a 50's husband, he'd kill me!

See you next Friday!

Cathy xx

Cathy wears many hats. Wife, mother of two sons, CEO of Little Monsters Pty Ltd and Cake Pop Queen just to name a few. She subscribes to the theory that Cathiness is next to Godliness. And on Fridays she behaves like a 50s housewife by sedating herself and cooking, baking and ironing, and being nice to her husband. Any other day is a crapshoot.

No comments: