Thursday 7 June 2012

Small things make me happy.

I was going to title this post 'new showerheads make me happy' but realised that could potentially send entirely the wrong message and attract visitors of a sort who might then be bitterly disappointed at the ensuing post.

So in the interests of keeping it clean (pun intended) I changed the title. Although now reading it back, it could be construed in ALL kinds of ways and send entirely the wrong message...

Oh dear.

Anyway I reported a small leak in my showerhead to the real estate and the plumber visited today and woe is me, had to entirely replace the showerhead. My son just reported that our shiny new attachment sends out MORE water with a much improved pressure and doesn't drip when you turn it off.

My hair washing issues may be resolved. Stay tuned.

xx

No comments: