Thursday 12 April 2012

Happy Thursday!

Ah short work weeks...how I love thee.

Although it only feels like hump day, tomorrow is wonderful, wonderful Friday.

It's been a crazy busy week but has gone by lightning-fast and suddenly we're approaching the weekend once again.

So this week I've been amusing myself with watching yellow-scarf-girl (who's back to the yellow scarf, in case you're interested) and becoming completely obsessed with Instagram. If you haven't checked it out yet, you really should! It's my new obsession and of course, I now believe I'm the most excellent photographer in the city, nay, the country. But of course.

So I've been downloading all my old photos onto my phone just so I can give them the Instagram treatment. It's rather addictive so if I appear to have gone quiet it's not death by Easter chocolate, although I gave it my best shot. I've got loads of pics in the queue to 'Instagram' so if you have the misfortune to follow me on Instagram, apologies in advance.

E goes back to school next week after 2 weeks holiday and for the first time ever he's actually itching to get back. I guess 2 weeks at home, with at least five consecutive days on a sugar high, has left the poor kid feeling a little bored. Even spending his Easter cash on Ninjago (what else) only temporarily eased the boredom. Isn't it funny, as a kid everything is 'boring' however as an adult I'd kill to have enough time off to get bored.

I've also been loving 2 Broke Girls, even though they're just airing repeats, repeatedly. I want a Kat Denning Bite Me Cupcake. Want.

So enjoy my Instagram gallery below and feel free to give the accolades an elite photographer deserves...

Or not.

xx











No comments: