Wednesday 21 March 2012

Thursday

So I write this sitting on the bus after literally 9 minutes of getting-ready time. Sorry work people, I did the best I could.

Clutching my travel mug held out to me by # 1 son as I raced out the door (without asking! Collective AWWW) I am starting to feel the effect that only the precious elixir caffeine can give.



So it's been a fantastic week for me with lots in the pipeline and some exciting future plans that are now so close I can almost touch them. I'm not exactly the most patient person (UNDERSTATEMENT) so in some ways the waiting is the worst but I can't wait to talk about it! Stay tuned.

So let The Hunger Games begin! Today is the day and I'm beyond excited. Not that I've bought tickets yet but it's nice to know that I COULD. I never said I was logical, ok? Like right now my brain is telling me to pretend to be badass Katniss today...well without all the killing of people and rebellion against the powers that be...that would be inappropriate.

May the odds be EVER in your favor today.

Xx

No comments: