Tuesday 9 October 2012

Some days I wish I had OCD.

So rental inspection tomorrow. One day I'll be lucky enough to get a slackass rental agent who SAYS they do inspections but really don't...this lot are overzealous in the extreme and this is actually the THIRD inspection I've had since I moved in!! My parents recently went to check out their rental property only to find SOOO many issues and it was totally clear that the rental agent hadn't been there in ages. From a tenant's perspective, that sounds like heaven! Probably not so much for the owner but I'm not really worried about them right now. So this evening will be a crazy nightmare of shoving stuff in cupboards, wiping down things and basically stacking shit up in piles to hide away for a 24 hour period. It's also pretty embarrassing that I also have about 6 boxes lying about that are still half-unpacked. Considering I've been there nearly 5 months. Oops. Every time I move I SWEAR I'm gonna be clean and so, so tidy. Find everything a home and 'everything has a place and everything in its place' and all that. Yeah right. So panic stations. Again. E has been ordered to do the 'vacuum of his life' before I get home and luckily due to the fact he's been away the lounge and his bedroom still look reasonably disaster free. Wish the same could be said of other rooms in the house though... So wish me luck in my cleaning duties and half-assed tidying this evening. Ugh. xx

No comments: