Sunday 28 October 2012

10,000 reasons to celebrate!

I feel a bit wanky for this one but Cathy insisted I write something to celebrate the fact that over the weekend this blog has now reached

 

hits!!!!


This blog is only about 6 months old and we honestly thought we'd be talking and giggling to each other in some weird kinda online bubble, so the fact that people around the world seem to get our strange humour and like to tune in and read alongside us...

It's really unbelievable and humbling, and completely terrifying as well! I'll admit there are times when I feel pressure to be a bit more witty or I'll write something and not want to post it as I feel it's a bit mundane. And some days are so much harder than others to feel inspired.

On the whole though, I'm really proud of this blog and feel that I'm being pretty 'real'. It's actually been a huge confidence builder for me too. One of my colleagues recently said it took some guts to write under my real name. Now me and confidence haven't exactly been bosom buddies throughout my life. But I think I woke up a few years ago and realised I'd wasted most of my young life being too afraid of life in general and it was time to stop. So posting under my real name I guess was my 'rebellion' against the fear that's held me back throughout my life. Always a rebel...

Cathy on the other hand doesn't need any lessons or prompting on 'being real' as she ALWAYS just is who she is, and has been since forever, which is why we love her so much xx

So thank you, thank you, thank you for your support. It's awesome to know that you seem to like what we write. I'd really love your feedback, so please drop me a line with any suggestions, compliments, criticisms, improvements, hate mail, etc...

Just kidding about the hate mail. I try to be tough but I'm really just a delicate flower so please be honest but diplomatic or else I'll probably cry like a little girl, and it ain't pretty.  Just saying.

Please also feel free to share any posts with your friends or click 'follow' to ensure you don't miss any updates.

Thanks again!!!

xx

No comments: