Thursday 27 September 2012

Rihanna, Chris Brown. Hot messes and photobombing.

OMG so the celebrity dweeb-o-verse has exploded this week. I can't restrain myself however I hardly know where to begin with my opinionated commentary.

So in no particular order, because I couldn't decide one, here's my take on the fact that you might be able to buy celebrity, but brains are clearly an optional extra.

  • In news that probably matters to no-one except me, apparently Bachelorette Emily is PAYING (yes, paying) winner Jef to pretend to be her fiance. Never mind that he actually has more money than her (ahem, he's a friggen millionaire), and has already upped sticks from the city where his very successful BUSINESS is, to move to HER hometown, and is already helping coach her daughter's soccer team...this is apparently gospel. Right.

  • Dina Lohan having the sheer balls to call out Amanda Bynes' parents for not being around. Because you've done such a STELLAR job with your offspring. You certainly have been present, photographed with your 15 year old daughters inside a club at 3am...you're the Mother of the Year, Dina. And at least Mr & Mrs Bynes haven't appeared slurring and totally out of it, commenting on Dr Phil's 'little tie and little shoes' lately. Pot. Kettle. Black, Dina. Pot. Kettle. Black. Oh never mind, have another drink. Can you say hot mess?

  • Some dude in Hong Kong wants to pay a man $65 million to woo and marry his daughter. Who's already married. To her wife. Yeah. 

  • OK to onto a topic that has progressively made my blood boil and my stomach heave every day over the past couple of years: Rihanna and Chris Brown. So he's going before the judge for a probation hearing to do with HITTING RIHANNA IN THE FACE. And this is the Twitter exchange between the two ahead of the hearing. 'Praying for you baby'????? Um, honey, this is the dude that PUNCHED YOU REPEATEDLY IN THE FACE. THE FACE. YOUR FACE!!!! And now he may or may not be snogging Nicole Scherzinger in public (who wisely, has denied, denied, denied that any such contact would EVER be made with said monster. Well played). 'Remember that whatever God does in our lives, it is WELL DONE'???? Well unless you consider the job that asshat Brown did ON YOUR FACE well done....

Seriously. I feel unwell when I even think of these two. The woman beater and the woman who loved enabled him. Ugh. Please just go away. Both of you. I beg of you.

You're off the ipod playlist. Not that you were ever on there, as I think both of you kinda suck, but now you're off SYMBOLICALLY.





  • On a lighter note (and to lower my blood pressure which I can feel escalating by the second due to aforementioned topic), is this the best Photobomb EVER????


Love it.







Happy Friday all! Hope you're having a wonderful day. I'm personally looking ahead to a fabulous LONG weekend (3 days...woohoo!) with beautiful sunny weather. Can't wait to get out amongst it.

xx

No comments: