Tuesday 15 January 2013

#dumbblonde101. This chick MUST be a blonde.

So I've been lamenting some of my own truly idiotic moments lately but am now feeling oh so incredibly intelligent and SOOOO clever after reading of this moron who drove 1,500km across Europe instead of 61km to the train station.

Why?

Because the Tom Tom told her to.

Man, I'm a rocket scientist compared to this chick.

So what was her first clue?

The foreign language signs didn't faze her, neither did stopping several times for fuel and to get some sleep during her 60 hour trek.

Hmm.

It was only AFTER she'd driven through all of France, Germany, Austria and Slovenia, finally landing in Croatia that she realised 'Toto, I'm not in Belgium anymore'.

D'oh.

Meanwhile the poor friend was still hanging at the train station waiting for her ride and this chick's son reported her as a missing person...

Ultimate blonde moment. I bet the family will never let her live that one down.

I feel much better now.

Happy Wednesday :)

Bec xx




No comments: