Saturday 1 December 2012

Try-hards, Twihards and Blow-hards.

To the wannabe coolios wandering the aisles of Coles Clifford Gardens this morning playing 'Gangnam Style' at top volume.

Try again.

Ditto the girls squealing over the One Direction diaries.

But thanks anyway for the giggles.

So I'm seriously as excited as a little wannabe pre-teen with Bieber-Fever that Willow and I are gearing up to see the final installment of Breaking Dawn.

I know, I know, the movies suck. We all know this and speaking as a Diehard Twi-Hard, I totally acknowledge it.

But it doesn't stop me wishing and hoping that maybe...just maybe...this time it won't totally blow.

Speaking of blow, and things that are hard... (oops I didn't quite mean that the way it came out)...

To the skanky chickie-babe wearing clothes three times too small (my eyes!) and grubby old bogan (aka Aussie white trash) I saw walking from the carpark to the shopping centre:

I personally don't give a rats if you choose to wander around barefoot on a sweltering hot day. However please, please (and I'm begging PLEASE) put some shoes on your kids. Either that or don't scream at them in public because their poor little feet are burning from the blisteringly hot concrete.

Poor kids. They don't stand a chance.

One word:

Blowhards.

(that may be two words but it didn't quite have the same effect).

I just realised there are an awful lot of awesome sounding words that end in 'hard'.

OK I just read that sentence back and once again...oops.

Hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I'm just trying to cool off from a ridiculously hot day here in sunny old Toowoomba (words I never thought I would use in a sentence).

xx

No comments: